I've got a couple of entities, Foo and Bar. A Foo has a relation to a Bar.

I've created a CollectionView that works well enough displaying a property of the Foos it lists, but can't seem to show the property of the associated Bars. It shows the same Bar property for each Foo it lists.

The view has two text fields. The first is bound to the collectionview item's representedObject.text property (this is a Foo property). The other field is bound to the collectionview item's representedObject.bar.name property. This is the one that is the same for each of the different Foos.

If I iterate the list of Foos in the code, and dump foo.bar.name, it does the right thing.

Is this a problem in NSCollectionView (which is set up in IB)? Or am I doing something wrong elsewhere.

Thanks!
--
Rick