I am building a data access layer in a Cocoa Framework and calling it from a test harness. All is working well until I get to my error trapping. I throw an NSException from a called method in the Framework and the caller has a @t...@catch=@finally block but it is not getting triggered. I see objc_exception_throw at the top of the stack but do not trigger my catch block. Is it valid to throw an NSException in this way? I don't see anywhere in the docs where it says I can't but maybe I have read too fast? I don't necessarily want code help just confirmation that this should work. If so I obviously am doing something wrong. This is my first real framework so that would not be a surprise.

TIA