On Aug 18, 2009, at 11:06 PM, Sean McBride wrote:

On 8/18/09 7:30 PM, Michael Thon said:

In XCode, class files for core data entities can be generated by
selecting the data model, then selecting New File from the File menu
and selecting Managed Object Class from the window.  If you edit the
class files and then edit the data model, there seems to be no way to
sync the changes in the data model to the edited class files. I found
mogenerator:
   http://rentzsch.com/code/mogenerator
But it does not seem to work on my .xcdatamodel file.  How do others
keep their classes in sync with their data model?

I use mogenerator with great success. Which version are you using? Try
getting the newest from version control.

I used version 1.5. I just found the svn repo and tried the latest version. Works fine now.
cheers
Mike