I'm trying to make a custom UITableViewCell, but the way I'm doing it, all the
drawing of the table seems to be screwed up. The view seems to be working in
some sense, because I can see the data, but only one row at the bottom can be
seen and things are generally screwed up when scrolling. This is what I'm doing:

1) Create new Navigation based app.
2) Add a Table View Cell to the RootViewController.xib
3) Edit the TableViewCell in IB, add some Labels onto it.
4) Connect TableViewCell and Labels to outlets in RootViewController.h
5) modify tableView:cellForRowAtIndexPath: so that it sets data in the UILabels
and returns the TableViewCell from the Nib outlet.

Is there some reason this shouldn't work?