I am writing some code on 10.5 Leopard that uses SCNetworkReachability. The latest documentation (SysConfig.pdf dated 2009-07-30) shows the Network Reachability Flags (with names such as kSCNetworkReachabilityFlagsReachable) as being declared in SCNetworkReachability.h as of 10.6.

However, on 10.5, the flags (appear to me) to be defined in SCNetwork.h, and have names like kSCNetworkFlagsReachable.

Question: What is the best way for me to write code now that will be compliant with 10.6 Snow Leopard? Should I conditionally compile and test against different flags? Or just keep using the SCNetwork.h enum values until and unless I need one of the newly-defined-in-10.6 values?