That's how I do it. I also use setValue:forKey: when passing NSLocalizedString()

-Steve

On Sep 3, 2009, at 5:05 PM, Oftenwrong Soong wrote:

Hi all,

Why does NSUserDefaults provide method stringForKey but not a method setString:forKey (akin to setBool:forKey, setFloat:forKey, etc.)? This does not seem symmetric.

I'm using setObject:forKey when saving a NSString to the defaults database. Is this correct?

Thanks,
Soong

This email sent to steven.ri...@me.com