I have a simple application which has a WebView and NSTextView and two buttons. Both views are editable. What I'd like to be able to do is edit in either view and then sync with the other view. I can do this in the direction from the NSTextView to the WebView but not vice versa.

I'm able to type some HTML in the NSTextView and have it display in the HTML view. And getting the data from the WebView through the mainFrame and dataSource works for the initial contents but not the edited contents. The dataSource always returns the unedited content. I've tried editing in the WebView then turning off editing thinking that this may be needed to push the changes but with no luck.

I feel like I am overlooking something simple here, but can't seem to find anything in the documentation.

--
Eddie Aguirre
ed...@markzware.com