On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 23:30:02 -0700, John Baldwin <johnbaldwinco...@gmail.com>
said:
>I put an NSLog statement at the beginning and end of the +initialize
>method to track when it gets called on the test machine.

This might not help, but I would suggest trying some other method of
confirming that +initialize is being called. The reason is that NSLog
messages are often significantly delayed getting into the Console, so merely
looking at the Console to see whether messages are showing up is not
conclusive. Even a simple NSBeep() would be more reliable. Naturally I don't
believe that +initialize is unreliably called, so I tend to suspect your
observation mechanism (Heisenberg uncertainty principle and all that...!) m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = m...@tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!