Hi,

My company's application has the ability to drag contact information for one
or more contacts from our application in multiple formats, including vCard.
Under Leopard, this enabled us to support dragging contacts from our
application into the Address Book.

This has stopped working in Snow Leopard; as near as I can tell, the Address
Book is refusing to validate the drop (as opposed to failing to convert the
data), because our application is not being asked to provide the promised
data.

We "advertise" the following types for the drag: NSVCardPboardType,
NSStringPboardType, and an internal representation we use for
intra-application drags. (I wrote a quick and dirty drag recipient to verify
that these types are indeed available in a drag from our application.)

I found a note that Snow Leopard deprecates NSVCardPboardType, and
recommends using kUTTypeVCard. I've added this as an available format to no
effect.

Has anyone seen similar problems, or have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Doug Knowles