Hi Reinis,

First thing that comes to mind is that using English, French, German and so for
your localized bundles is an old fashioned way that should not be done anymore.
It does not support all languages. You must now use the iso code of the country
or language you want to support.

For Latvian, it's LV, so try to crate a localizable.strings for the lv (you
should end up with an lv.lproj in the app bundle).

Olivier./.
Molowa.