Actually I wanted to hide the app when close button is closed such that it
shall be active still. Which I was doing. I was basically facing the problem
with Minimize the app. I don't know why the NSApp
miniaturizeAll:self<http://discussions.apple.com/>;
is not functioning as expected.

Regards
Symadept