Hi,

My client has given me a custom TTF font only for English. So my intention
is to load that TTF only for English and for other languages it should
fallback to the available System font.

I am doing the following steps:

1. Registering fonts with my app.
    Copying into Resources folder and add to my project.

NSMutableDictionary * aTitleAttributes = [[[NSMutableDictionary alloc]
initWithObjectsAndKeys:

   [NSFont fontWithName:CP_FONT_NAME size:[NSFont systemFontSize]],
NSFontAttributeName,

    aParagraphStyle, NSParagraphStyleAttributeName,

   nil] autorelease];
my But this results into another problem, since I am loading the fonts in
this way for all the languges, my localization text looks english. Hence I
think I should have some condition like

NSFont *font = nil;
If (currentLocaleIsEnglish()) {
/// font to load my custom TTF
}
Then use [NSFont fontwithName:font ...]

So can anybody help me to realize whatever I am doing is right with
registering the font with App. If so how can I register my font only for
English version. Because for other locales this font is not available then
NSFont::fontWithName will return nil and automatically fallsback to the
SystemFont and hence my locale shall be shown properly.

Otherwise I have to have a condition like what I mentioned above, which is a
crude way of doing. If so how can I write such an API for finding
currentLocale Is English?

Regards
Mustafa