When setting the value for the note property in an ABPerson record, the new
value isn't available until relaunching the application.

Scenario:
- read the note value for a contact and I get "foo"
- set the value to "bar"
- save the address book

- read the note value for the contact but get an empty string

I'm printing the description of the record after writing and before reading.
After writing the new value, the description does show that the value for the
note attribute has been set correctly.  However, when reading the note property
the next time the record shows no note at all.

Interestingly I get the correct (new) value if I store the note as RTF rather
than plain text.  I use RTFDataFromRange and initWithData:encoding:
(NSASCIIStringEncoding) to convert the contents of an NSTextView to an ASCII
RTF string.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks,