On Dec 23, 2009, at 03:36, Tom wrote:

> Thanks. I did but nothing changed... No message in console also. Just the
> label always has no selection displayed.
>
> I've also verified and the object controller does change it's
> content/selection properly, so it has probably something to do with the
> label binding. But I have no clue as to what could be the culprit. Any more
> ideas?

I have three answers, to that question. Take your pick:

1. No.

2. You have entered NSController's twilight zone and you should run, run for
your life.*

3. If you're intending to use the "additional" NSObjectController as part of a
mechanism for linking 2 nibs, as your original post suggested, I've got a
feeling it's not actually going to solve anything, so you might consider doing
without it. (Or, in the second nib, binding it to a File's Owner property
that's derived from, but isn't, the NSArrayController selection in the first
nib.)

*I'm omitting my rant about how horrible NSController classes are to use, since
I already did it twice this year.