On Jan 7, 2010, at 5:36 PM, David Blanton wrote:

> The performance issue comes from the fact the user will be dragging this
> bitmap around so I a regenerating m_bitmap.m_array constantly.

And in case I may have missed the point on the previous message, the
performance of actually drawing the image isn't going to change either way. If
you have drawing performance issues, there are likely other venues that can
resolve that problem, but we would need performance metrics to know what is
your bottleneck.
--
David Duncan
Apple DTS Animation and Printing