Well here it is:

<<inline: Picture 1.png>>

and there is no way to delete it.

Delete in the Edit menu is disabled, delete key does not do it ...

How does one delete this ?

-db
On Jan 14, 2010, at 12:53 PM, Kevin Cathey wrote:

The IBLibraryObjectTemplate is part of InterfaceBuilderKit, the framework used to create plugins for Interface Builder. Each IBLibraryObjectTemplate corresponds to an entry that appears in the library at runtime. For more, see: http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/documentation/DeveloperTools/Conceptual/IBPlugInGuide/Plug-inQuickStart/Plug-inQuickStart.html#/ /apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40004323-CH9-SW9

What has probably happened in your case is that you have accidentally added an IBLibraryObjectTemplate object to one of your nibs, and not linked against InterfaceBuilderKit, hence the warning about the unknown class. I'm assuming you don't want the IBLibraryObjectTemplate, so to get rid of it, just find the file with the stray IBLibraryObjectTemplate, delete, and you'll be good to go. A quick way to do this is: use the search field in Interface Builder to search for "IBLibraryObjectTemplate", and that will show you which objects (if any) are library object templates.

Kevin