Hi Michael,

Basically RegisterEventHotKey registers given combination of hotkey
identified with the keycode. If it happens to be your pressing key is
registered as hotkey then you wont be able to see that. Lets say you have
registered A as hotkey in some application then either in your password or
username field you can never be able to print A and inturn fires hotkey
which may be the response of that particular app.

Hope it is clear to you.

Regards
Mustafa Shaik