Hi Cocoa List,

I'm occasionally seeing the following warning from the runtime while testing my
application:

warning: _lastKeyViewTraversingSubviewsBeginningWithView: encountered 5000
views!!!

It usually occurs when a NSCollectionView is being refreshed, but not every
time.

I've tried Googling for this error with no help, and it doesn't seem to appear
in the documentation either.

Anyone know what it means, or what the likely cause could be?  It doesn't seem
to be affecting anything during testing.

My test data has just over 5000 items, but the collection view is only ever
displaying just over 1000 items.

Thanks in advance,