On Apr 5, 2010, at 3:31 PM, Kevin Wojniak wrote:

> Looks to me like it's still available for x86_64. Are you linking with the
> CoreServices framework?
>
> Kevin

Yeah, I've got:

#include <CoreServices/CoreServices.h>

void foo() {
    UpdateSystemActivity( UsrActivity );   // Error: 'UpdateSystemActivity' was
not declared in this scope
}

Also, if I declare it, I get a link error saying the symbol doesn't exist.

It'd be nice to use UpdateSystemActivity(), but it seems Sean's IOKit method
the only way to proceed (thanks Sean!).

Andy