On Apr 5, 2010, at 9:10 PM, Chase Meadors wrote:

I've been searching google for a while, and have repeatedly stumbled across mention of an Objective-C ID3 framework

I looked at it a while back and might still have a copy somewhere; I'll look for it.

What do you need the tags for? If you just want read-only access to the basic tags (track name, artist, album...) you can use either Spotlight or QuickTime APIs to get those. But if you want arbitrary tags, or the ability to change tags, then yeah, you'd want that framework.