Hello,

I need to measure and draw some text in a non-antialiased NSGraphicsContext.
Drawing is no problem: just setShouldAntialias:NO in the context, and I'm good.
 Measuring, however, is proving more difficult.  I've been using the simple
-[NSString sizeWithAttributes:] method, which works great for antialiased text,
but doesn't seem to provide me a way to measure my non-antialiased text, and
can't take a graphics context as a parameter.

On a whim, I've tried using non-antialiased screen fonts in the font attribute
via screenFontWithRenderingMode:NSFontIntegerAdvancementsRenderingMode. That
doesn't seem to change the measurement.

Is there a Cocoa-level solution?  It seems like CTLineGetImageBounds gives me
what I want, so I could go that route, but I'd rather not go through the
trouble of pushing all of my drawing down to the CT layer.  Or is the CT layer
compatible with cocoa-level Fonts/String Attributes in some way that I've not
seen yet?

Thanks for any insights.

-Jonah