On Apr 18, 2010, at 7:14 PM, Dave DeLong wrote:

> If I'm inside a method, is there a way to know at runtime whether that method
> is a class or an instance method?

Keep in mind that class methods are just instance methods, where the instance
is the class object.  (The class object being an instance of its metaclass.)

So, in a deep sense, there's no distinction between a class method and an
instance method.  There's only the receiver object and the message/selector.

Regards,
Ken