I create an object and insert it into the context, then i update a couple
properties.

Later I i do a fetch request with a predicate on the property i updated
after the insertion. If i do this fetch right after the update of the
property (using the accessors provided by coreData), then the fetch does not
find the object I created. If i wait longer then it finds it.

Is there a way to "commit" the change so that the fetch will find the object
without saving. I don't want to save every time i update a property.

Thank you
Olivier