On May 31, 2010, at 7:37 PM, BareFeetWare <list.develo...@tandb.com.au> wrote:

Hi all,

I have an app built around SQLite databases. One of the database fields contains the name of an image file. Within my app I'd like to display that image file. How can I best copy those image files onto the iPad/iPhone?

Putting them in the database might be the best bet. But regardless of what you do, please first file a bug explaining why the iTunes file sharing is inufficient. Hopefully if we complain enough Apple will get rid of this abomnibale user experience.

--Kyle Sluder