Hi Jeremy,

You might want to try the MailDelivery.framework, inspired on the deprecated methods from the Apple's Message.framework, the MailDelivery.framework makes the process of mail deliveries ridiculously easy to handle, you do not need to worry about for the Keychain and the top level of the framework does not even requires configuration. You can send plain text, HTML and rich text messages.