I RTFM'd and STFW'd but could not find an answer to my question. How do I make
IKImageBrowserView **always** center its cells horizontally? I noticed it only
normally does this if there are two or more rows, and left-justifies the cells
if there is only one row. I'd like to center the cells on the row if there is
only one while retaining the ability to have multiple rows if needed.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>