I've done a lot of core data development, but all using the XML file format.

Now I'm trying to work with sqlite. I've got an app that was working, but when
I change to sqllite I get errors. I've got a really basic application, nothing
particularly special about it as far as I see, and when I change something and
hit save, I get the sheet "The document "blah etc" could not be saved. Could
not merge changes.".

The documentation talks about this happening with multiple managed object
contexts, but I only have one, the default one created by the guts of core data
document based infrastructure.

I know NSManagedObjectContext has some methods to do with conflict resolving,
but I'm reluctant to go to those until I understand what is going on and if I'm
doing something wrong. Has anyone got any advice?