I have developed a screensaver that seems to work fine, except one customer has
the following problem when he tries to install it via double-clicking:

". I'm on a macbook pro mid 2009 unibody, 3.06 ghz processor. I'm booting
10.6.4 in 32-bit kernel mode. Every time I double click the installer I get
redirected to system prefs in the screen saver tab. At the bottom under "other"
is your software, but it's grayed out and when I try to activate it I get a
message saying to contact the developer for a newer version."

I have developed my screensaver under 10.6.3, and I have compiled it for 10.6
and 10.5, Intel & PPC (if I have done everything correctly).

The same installation procedure does, of course, work just fine on my machine.

Does anybody have an idea, why it might be greyed out in system preferences?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,
Gabriel.

PS:
Should you want to try for yourself, here is the link:
http://zach.in.tu-clausthal.de/software/ArtSaver.dmg