Kyle - I have my legacy file format perfectly parsed into an NSDictionary and
my code works fine from the NSOpenPanel to select the legacy document to
creating the new document in Cocoa, adding it to the managedObjectContext,
inserting the data in all the right places and saving the new document.  The
process would be perfect if I could decode the quoted-printable text in Cocoa.
That's the only thing that's still incomplete.  What I meant when I said "Cocoa
to do it" was that I would like to decode in Cocoa versus having to create
additional code in the legacy app to create a new file format w/o the
quoted-printable encoding.  Hopefully that's a clearer explanation.

Does anyone have any code snippets they can share that will decode
quoted-printable?