Hello, I'm wondering if there would be a way to test my applications under 10.4
without rebooting. I own 4 copies of 10.4 and I have 10.4 on a partition to
boot into and test my software, but I'll rather not have to reboot to test my
applications as rebooting is a pain. I thought of a few things such as running
my install dvd on VirtualBox, which didn't work. Leopard works on it and I
think they don't allow Tiger because the user license for it doesn't allow
virtualization which I would think I would be able to do it on my Mac. I also
thought about chroot in terminal to make the root the tiger partition and then
run the application from there to make it use Tiger's APIs and such, but it
seems to not do anything when I run it. This is the command I ran "sudo chroot
/Volumes/Tiger /Toolbar.app/Contents/MacOS/Toolbar" I did have the application
in the tiger partition at that location if that maters. Anyone have a solution
for testing this stuff under tiger? In the mean time I'll reboot to test this...

Thanks,
Mr. Gecko