Hi,

  I have an iPhone app that receives real time data from a Mac application, and
uses it do to whatever it does. Currently, the user has to set the iPhone IP on
the Mac to make it work.

  I'm now adding Bonjour to the whole thing, but I'm having an interesting
problem, and I would like your input on the best way to handle this.

  So, the idea is having the Mac publishing a service and the iPhone being able
to browse for services and connect to the one the user chooses. So, the Mac is
announcing the service, and that went fine. But, on the iPhone, my
NSNetServiceBrowser sees the service twice. Both services have the same name,
but one of them has the local. domain, and the other has arroz.members.mac.com.
(because this Mac is using the Back To My Mac stuff, and I'm running on the
simulator).

  My first idea is to browse for services only on the local. domain. Is this
the way to go? I have no experience with more complex Bonjour setups, with
multiple domains, so I'm not sure if this is a smart thing to do. On the other
hand, the usage of this app only makes sense if the user has his iPhone right
next to the Mac and is using both at the same time, so something called "local"
seems to be appropriate. :)

  Regards,

Miguel Arroz