OK.

cmd-double click does nothing for me and I also get : error: 'kToolbarDesktopFolderIcon' was not declared in this scope

What am I dong wrong?

-koko

On Aug 23, 2010, at 6:20 PM, Dave DeLong wrote:

Yep! If you cmd-double click in the constant, you'll be taken to a file with a whole bunch of similar icon constants. They're grouped by category.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone