Dear cocoa experts,

I'm working on an input method, but I have some problem with the colorwell
control.

The problem is: the color picker panel won't be opened after clicking on the
colorwell control. But it will show after I change the selected item of the
combo box which is also added in the preference panel.

This problem can be easily reproduced with the NumberInput example from
apple developer's website(just dragging a colorwell and combo box control to
the preferences panel).

   1. Build the code and put the built app to your L/InputMethods directory.
   2. Logoff
   3. Active the number input method in the lanague& Text window
   4. Active the NumberInput method.
   5. Click the preferences menu item.
   6. *click on the colorwell control (the colorwell will be in a status
   selected, but nothing was opened*
   7. click on the combo box control, select the item
   8. The color picker panel will be opened

You can get the xcode project at:
http://blog.pangwa.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/NumberInput-4.zip (or
download the numberInput4 sample project from apple developer site and drag
a colorwell and combo box to the preferences panel)  which can reproduce
this problem.

I'm a newbie on cocoa programming and have no idea on it. (Looks like the
message of the preferences panel was blocked druing step 6). Could you help
me take a look?

thanks,
--pangwa--