Le 2 sept. 2010 à 21:42, Stephane Sudre a écrit :

> This does not work as well in Mac OS X 10.6.
> Because when you double-click on the word myclass in a text like this:
>
> myclass.mymethod
>
> this selects myclass.mymethod.
>
> On previous OS versions, only myclass was selected.

You can add a delegate to your NSTextView that will intercept the proposed
selection and shrink it. That's what I do with my custom SQL text view: it
extends selections ending in the middle of a keyword to its end. What you try
to do is somehow the contrary, but it should not be much more difficult.

Check: -(NSRange)textView: willChangeSelectionFromCharacterRange:
toCharacterRange: