Hey Quincey, thanks to answer.

My code is basically this:
http://pastie.org/1138167

a) Looking my code I think the issue is exactly what you said. But
what is the right object and properties to access the full size of the
view?

b) If is not ask too much, that way I'm trying to acheive the layout
that I sent in first email is the best way to do?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad

--
Abraços,