Hello Quincey,

Thanks, I thought that a simple thing like that could be done easier. My
background is from web dev (specially Ruby).

That app is just a simple pet project and for that I will use a simple gradient
instead of the image. I tried the image because I want a small noise instead of
a plain gradient.

But really thanks for all the help, I will study the link that you sent and
also study Coregraphics.

Sent from my iPad