Hi,
When I run a sheet, I want it to display a text field which has to be updated
every second or so (basically showing a count down "60 Seconds", "59 Seconds"
and so on.
I am starting a timer in main thread using:
        timerRawScanMsg = [NSTimer timerWithTimeInterval:1.0 target:self
selector:@selector(myTimerFireMethod:) userInfo:nil repeats:YES];
        [[NSRunLoop currentRunLoop] addTimer:timerRawScanMsg
forMode:NSModalPanelRunLoopMode];
        [[NSRunLoop currentRunLoop] addTimer:timerRawScanMsg
forMode:NSEventTrackingRunLoopMode];
Then I'm starting the sheet using:
                [NSApp beginSheet:windowRawScanMsg modalForWindow:windowMain
modalDelegate:self
didEndSelector:@selector(sheetDidEnd:returnCode:contextInfo:) contextInfo:nil];

The myTimerFireMethod: is not getting called, which would update the text field
in the sheet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wishes,
Nick