Hello list,

I am creating a window with a borderless style mask applied.  Even though
content is drawn, the shadow of the window is much less intense than normal
windows.  I've tried the setHasShadow: setter and using the invalidateShadow
method, however neither work.  I've found one similar post
(http://lists.apple.com/archives/cocoa-dev/2009/Sep/msg00388.html) which
suggests this is a known issue, but wondering if anyone has had any luck
getting around this? Although I'd like to ideally stay away from a private API,
I might make an exception in this case if such a solution is possible.

Thank you,

Ajay