Hi all,

I am using XML-RPC technology to invoke a website back end. I used the
Wordpress project to extract what I needed in order to send off requests and
decode what I get back from the webservice. This works.

The encoding/decoding methods equate the *struct* tag to the type *
NSDictionary* for obvious reasons. In order to form the NSDictionary object
to encode however requires me to set the name value pairs manually, which is
annoying. I wondered whether it's possible to instead define a custom class,
which contains the attributes I want to send and then cast the object to
type NSDictionary, which the encoder is then able to interpret.

In the same way, if a struct is returned by the webservice I'd like to be
able to cast the NSDictionary object to a custom class.

If anyone is able to point me in the right direction I would be very
grateful.

Cheers,

Dan