I'm in the processing of trying to create an array of Path points to
draw a UIBezierPath CGRectMake onto each control point.

Right now I am getting an error of
error: void value not ignored as it ought to be

I could totally be going about this the wrong way but until I know I
better I am trying to convert this
post from
http://cocoawithlove.com/2008/07/coregraphics-curves-and-lines-sample.html
over to the ipad/iphone
Daunting for me but it's fun.

- (IBAction)resetControlPoints:(id)sender
{

UIBezierPath *path = [UIBezierPath bezierPath]; {
[path moveToPoint:CGPointMake(0,0)];
return path;
}
points[0] =     [path moveToPoint:CGPointMake(30, 70)];
points[1] =     [path moveToPoint:CGPointMake(30, 70)];
points[2] =     [path moveToPoint:CGPointMake(30, 70)];
points[3] =     [path moveToPoint:CGPointMake(30, 70)];