On 07/01/2011, at 1:58 PM, Fernando Aureliano wrote:

> I'm doing my first app. Is a magazine, and I would like to show a list of
> covers.
>
> Someone can give-me a tip of how I can do this with a UIImageView or
> something like that?

It's hard to answer without know what you've got, but you should be doing
something like:

1. In Xcode, create a new project using the "Navigation based" template for
iPhone, or the "Split View based" template for iPad.

2. Select the RootViewController.m implementation file.

3. Change the tableView:numberOfRowsInSection: method to return the number of
rows you want (the number of magazines).

4. At the end of the tableView:cellForRowAtIndexPath: method, just before the
"return" line, insert something like:

        // Configure the cell.
        cell.imageView.image = [UIImage
imageWithContentsOfFile:@"path/to/image.png"];
        cell.textLabel.text = @"Magazine name";
        return cell;
}

5. Run it.

That will give you a list containing thumbnail images.

Tom
BareFeetWare