Hello there !

I have a kiosk application, that disables the Apple menu, Force-Quit, and so
on, using NSApplicationPresentation
Inside this Kiosk app, I'd like to have some preferences, only accessible to an
admin user. Thus I ask for admin rights using SFAuthorization.
But when the dialog that asks for admin login+pass is displayed, Force-Quit is
re-enabled, and the Dock becomes visible....

I'm sure it's possible to block that because if you set the screen-saver to ask
for a password before it can be dismissed, you cannot force-quit nor access the
Dock while the dialog is being displayed. But that might involve private APIs...

Anybody has a hint ?

Thanks