> You're not getting crash logs because the crash reporter is crashing. There's
> definitely something wrong with your machine or its OS installation.

Perhaps, but I think there is more to it than that. I am seeing the
issue on all three of my test systems:

* An iMac running Mac OS 10.6.7, here in my office.
* A MacBook running Mac OS 10.6.7, here in my office.
* A Mac mini running Mac OS 10.6.6, located a few thousand miles away.

The Mac mini has relatively little in common with the other two
systems.  The primary purpose of the mini is to act as my web server,
so it does not have much third party software.

I have a debug menu item that can deliberately crash my app.  When I
run that, I get a crash report written to the
~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports directory as I would expect.

John