On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 5:09 AM, Quincey Morris
<quinceymor...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Apr 6, 2011, at 01:53, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
>
>> Scroll View:
>>  Scroll View Connection: file's owner
>>  Scroll View Delegate: not connected (connected did not help)
>>  Size: 320 x 431 (Tab Bar)
>>  Clip subviews: off
>>  Autoresize subviews: on
>>  Outer size springs: on
>>  Inner size springs: unable to set (disabled?)

>>  View Connection: file's owner
>>  Size: 320 x 608
>>  Clip subviews: off
>>  Autoresize subviews: off
>>  Outer size springs: off
>>  Inner size springs: off
>>
>> The scroll view, view, and controls are *all* outlets. All are
>> verified to be non-nil in ViewDidLoad via Asserts. No assert fires.
>>
>> Any ideas? I'd like to wrap this up before day three is written off as
>> a loss.....
>
> Well, I was talking about NSScrollView, but from the above it looks like
> you're talking about UIScrollView. Which is it?
It's iPhone. Is there an appreciable difference?

> IAC, can't you set a breakpoint in viewDidLoad and examine frames of the
> various views to see what's wrong? It's certainly possible that things get
> resized again later, but that would be a place to start.
Unfortunately, I don't know what I am looking for. Hence the reason I
want to follow instructions. The best I can tell, the documentation is
written for folks who have experience with the library (folks like
you), and not folks who need steps detailed (folks like me).

If its any consolation, I'm probably more frustrated than you.

Jeff