Someone over on StackOverflow mentioned he had written a custom class to
present a UIPickerView (or a UIDatePickerView) in a UIActionSheet that
slides up from the bottom of the page, and was making the code available on
Github.  Don't have the URL handy right now, but should be easy enough to
find.

- h