Hi guys,

I guess this will get rather overshadowed by some other guy's announcements in
the near future, but I thought I'd throw this out there.

I've just completed firming up the API and documentation for CoreParse.
CoreParse provides a powerful tokenisation and parsing engine, which uses
shift-reduce parsing (unlike ParseKit) to support a wide range of context free
grammars.

Parsers can be built quickly and easily using BNF like syntax.

I'd really appreciate anyone's questions, comments and feature requests for
future versions.

Thanks

Tom Davie