oops wrong list... again.

On 25 Jun 2011, at 15:01, Stephen Blinkhorn wrote:

On 24 Jun 2011, at 14:58, ben kamen wrote:

i'd just like to add the disclaimer that i have no idea what i'm doing.... so don't take my advice too seriously... :) i thought that my cocoaView was working but almost right after that ran into more issues as soon as i actually added views and such.

are these custom views or standard NSSlider NSButton etc?

i'm now running into an EXC_BAD_ACCESS error on my .xib file. it seems like in the loading process it is trying to load it twice: the first time, it goes through the block of code and inits my subviews though AULab never shows the window. the second through i get the EXC_BAD_ACCESS error, and the awful swirling rainbow beach ball in AULab.

is it normal for the viewFactory to be called twice? that seems a bit odd to me.

my uiViewForAudioUnit: method in my factory class is only being called once if that's any help. any errors posted to the console?

Stephen

http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/coreaudio-api/stephen%40audiospillage.com

This email sent to step...@audiospillage.com

This email sent to step...@audiospillage.com