Hello. I have an iPhone app (SDK 4.3) that uses symmetric key encryption (AES
256, through the CommonCrypto library). I have the parameters set to use pkcs7
padding, and an iv of all zeros (CBC mode). My question (somewhat off the
lists's topic, I'm afraid) is that I need to help our IT people get a file
encrypted in this format on a Windows system. I was wondering if anyone has
accomplished this task. I strongly prefer that they use open-source code (or
something from a major developer, but it'll have to be free, then) if possible,
for obvious security reasons, but they don't seem to be able to compile stuff,
so I'm hoping to find an open source project that comes with a precompiled
binary. Any thoughts? Thanks for any help you might provide!