On Jul 1, 2011, at 07:33, R wrote:

> throwing exceptions when the binding controller key is
> "arrangeObjects".  Note that all other data is using arrangedObjects
> fine.  But, placing an image on the button with this config is
> failing.
>
> I can get an image to display using the "selection" controller key.
> But of course the wrong image will display when changing rows.

Yes, sorry, I misled you. I looked at a similar thing in one of my own NIB
files, but didn't notice that it wasn't similar enough.

You can bind from a cell's bindings in a table view, but you can't (AFAIK) bind
in a row-dependent manner. This transparent binding through rows is a feature
only of table columns, and isn't available from the cells.

You'll need to use the tableView:willDisplayCell:forTableColumn:row: delegate
method. Retrieve the object value for the row, then get the object's image and
set the cell's image property to the image.