Hello, all.

I decided to use GraphicsMagic++ in my Objective-C++/Cocoa project.

When I created Magick::Image variable statically in a method which is to be
called by NSInvocationOperation, it receives "EXC_BAD_ACCESS" error.

However, if it is declared outside of the thread method, there is no such
problem.

If there are anyone who uses GraphicsMagic++ in their Cocoa/Objective-C(++)
project and are aware of this problem, can you share your idea with me?

Thank you.